The cavalry museum has an extensive collection of uniforms, weapons, objects and miniatures, all set out in two buildings. In the St George Building, uniforms, handheld weapons, silver items, paintings, miniatures and scale models are all exhibited, amongst other things.
In the Landsverk Building, which was named after the first armoured vehicle of the Dutch cavalry, a large collection of the museum’s historical armed cavalry vehicles are displayed. In the outdoor exposition, tanks and armoured vehicles are also exhibited around both buildings. You will find the restoration site close to the Landverk Building. This can only be visited with a group or on prior arrangement.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Every saturday closed
- Every sunday closed
- Open from Tuesday to Friday between 10 am and 16:00 pm.
- MJK (Museumjaarkaart)Free
- Payment options: Cash