Geertje’s Hoeve makes farm life an unmissable experience for young and old. Our farm with goats, pigs, our own cheese makery, farm shop and restaurant make visiting the farm certainly worthwhile.
Geertje's Hoeve is a subsidiary of the successful farm, ’t Geertje. It’s roots lie in Zoeterwoude, where the city connected with farm life in 1982. Rick grew up on ’t Geertje and together with his partner Anne he opened Geertje’s Hoeve in 2014 with the same goal: Making farm life an unmissable experience. Come and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday closed
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 11:00 to 17:00