Brouwerij Maximus is a relatively new beer brewery in the middle of the country. The various types of beer are brewed in the brewery's steel system. This brewing system is visible in its entirety from the brewery's bar.
The bar is open to the public from Tuesday through Sunday and serves a variety of beverages on the menu. Coffee, tea, wine and soft drinks are available in addition to the beers brewed on site. The bar features regional products with an emphasis on organic. In addition to the kitchen's soups, pies and chutneys, the menu also includes cheeses and sausages from Utrecht, Montfoort and Bodegraven and apple juice from the neighbouring orchard.
You are welcome at Brouwerij Maximus for tastings, classes, drinks receptions and venue rental.
3454 NA Utrecht Plan your route
from your location
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 16:00 to 22:30
- Every wednesday from 16:00 to 22:30
- Every thursday from 16:00 to 23:00
- Every friday from 14:00 to 00:00
- Every saturday from 14:00 to 23:00
- Every sunday from 13:00 to 19:00
- From November till April also closed on Tuesday.