What we call the Baarn Forest today was once part of the larger forest that belonged to Soestdijk Palace. In 1758 this forest was added to Soestdijk. The manor that was located there was also completely demolished, and the remaining forest was changed into an elegant walking area for members of the House of Orange.
Tegenover Paleis Soestdijk, aan de Amsterdamsestraatweg
3744 MA Baarn